Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer

Pages

See more at: http://www.aak-share.com#ixzz3UbREZw6q

Rabu, 19 Desember 2012

Long long time ago
There was a family
A little family
Had a little sweet daughter
Generous and humorous
They lived happily
They lived happily

Everything was just perfect
Just like the other tales
The goods and the evils
And the fairies
Don't forget the dwarfs

One day
The problem came
A monster of hell broke their home
Stole their happiness
And kidnapped that woman
Blood in everywhere

Why was it?
Why did the evil won and there was no hero to save the family?
The broken family

What should I do?
I just read the book and had no magic to help the family
The broken family

Seventeen years later
I saw that man
Cursed at the wind
With knife in his hand
He cried out loud
In other land
I saw that woman
She was in a bar
With whiskey in her hand
She laughed out loud
But where is their little girl now?
Do you know?

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Arianti Nurlita Wardani. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.