Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer

Pages

See more at: http://www.aak-share.com#ixzz3UbREZw6q

Rabu, 20 Maret 2013

F : She must be late, for she missed her bus.
A : The hat is red and blue, and it is very expensive.
N : I am not going to the party, nor is my boyfriend.
B : He has been lived in the house near my house for ten years, but I still do not know his name.
O : She should take a rest, or she could see a doctor.
Y : Too much watching TV causes eye disorder, yet there are a lot of children watch TV more than 10 hours each day.
S : I am not allowed to bring any food from home, so I always buy food in the canteen.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Arianti Nurlita Wardani. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.